By Carol Ann Gillespie
A ideal Plan for the correct Score
We wish you to be successful in your AP
The 5-Step Plan is helping you get the main from your learn time:
Step 1: organize Your learn Program
Step 2: verify Your Readiness
Step three: increase the Strategies
Step four: evaluate the Knowledge
Step five: construct Your Confidence
Read or Download AP Human Geography. 2012-2013 Edition PDF
Best human geography books
This assortment demonstrates the use and diversity of purposes of time use technique from multidisciplinary, multinational, and multicultural views. A amazing roster of members from such fields as psychology, occupational remedy, sociology, economics, and structure examines the advanced dating among human time usage and future health and healthiness and evaluates the way forward for time use research as a study software within the social sciences.
The modern problem of postmodernity attracts our awareness to the character of fact and the ways that event is built. Sensuous Geographies explores our speedy sensuous event of the realm. contact, scent, listening to and sight - the 4 senses mainly appropriate to geographical event - either obtain and constitution details.
What do long-distance tourists achieve from their voyages, specifically whilst far flung lands are considered as the resource of esoteric wisdom? Mary Helms explains how numerous cultures interpret house and distance in cosmological phrases, and why they affiliate political energy with information regarding unusual locations, peoples, and issues.
Masculinities and position collect a powerful variety of high-profile and rising researchers to consolidate and extend new domain names of curiosity within the geographies of guys and masculinities. it truly is established round key and rising topics inside lately accomplished and on-going study concerning the intersections among males, masculinities and position.
- Turkey: Challenges of Continuity and Change (Contemporary Middle East)
- Cities between Competitiveness and Cohesion: Discourses, Realities and Implementation (GeoJournal Library)
- The SAGE Handbook of Political Geography
- The Badlands of Modernity: Heterotopia and Social Ordering
Extra resources for AP Human Geography. 2012-2013 Edition
Cultural convergence (B) refers to the tendency for cultures to become more alike as they share technologies. A culture complex (D) is a set of traits or practices that revolves around a basic activity in a culture, such as food preparation. Cultural divergence (E) is the trend for two cultures to become more different over time. 19. B—The Hispanic minority group is the fastest growing minority in the United States today.
B) circular migration. (C) cluster migration. (D) forced migration. (E) voluntary migration. 16. A piece of land surrounded by a foreign territory would be viewed by the foreign territory as (A) an enclave. (B) an exclave. (C) a colony. (D) an edge city. (E) a unitary state. 17. The carrying capacity of land (A) directly correlates with conditions of life there. (B) is high in many Sub-Saharan African countries. (C) is the number of people a piece of land can support in a sustainable fashion. (D) is related to social development.
3. D—Aspirin production workers labor in manufacturing, which is a part of the value-added secondary economic sector. Computer programmers (A) and government workers (B) are employed in the quaternary sector of the economy. High-level decision makers (C) comprise the quinary sector, and farming (E) and all agricultural activities are primary. 4. B—A general increase in births in the destination country is the most likely result of an influx of young migrants. Increases in the aging cohorts (A) will not occur for some time.